We are committed to making live tumor storage accessible to as many individuals and their loved ones as possible. By working with leading industry experts in our field, we have developed a unique process for collecting and storing live tissue that has been validated and quality tested.
- Legal documentation to gain control of your tissue
- Tissue shipping/handling fees to the laboratory
- Report from board-certified pathologist about the volume of stored tissue that was harvested and successfully preserved and ready for use
- Patient Advocate Support Services
- Collection kit (SpeciKit®)
- Tissue processing & analysis
- Tissue cryopreservation fees
- Ongoing management/maintenance fees
DISCLAIMER: This cost covers consultations with SpeciCare patient advocates and experts who help educate, guide and direct living tumor usage by the patient and their referring physician. Additional retrieval, administrative and shipping fees will apply according to directed use of living tumor tissue. SpeciCare does not make medical decisions on behalf of the patient, but provides options and new avenues to consider with their clinical care team. The patient owns and controls usage of their living tissue with the help of their personal clinical care team.